Berzerker Stick Berzerker Stick

It's good, but pretty easily completed by spamming

Lucky Tower Lucky Tower

flippin amazing dude!

this is without a doubt an awesome game! reall funny and entertaining. got all the medals except the secret one after "Frog" is making me tear my hair out. otherwise, well done

5/5
10/10

Haunt the House Haunt the House

Freaking Amazing

I gotta say you guys have done it again! Great graphics, medals, and concept. Always original.

Zombies Took My Daughter! Zombies Took My Daughter!

Fun, but glitchy?

The game was awesome, but when i played, i searched every area 100% and it said she wasnt on ANY street... every place was blue, and all the streets were green (indicating that she wasnt there...)

Im gonna try to play again later and see if it does it again

The Breach The Breach

Awesome

One thing though was that I could not figure out how i was supposed to kill some of the special enemies, like the big one and the yellow one that jumps. otherwise it was truly awesome!

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

EPIC

Challenging, awesome game with a great concept, got all medals, speed run took me forever but i finally got it. i think 8 tries and finally i got it in like 14:30 or something lmao

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

wow

great graphics, weapons, bosses concept. Just a great game in general. Bosses are a lot more challenging than most games (which is good) but I have yet to beat it. Begining of act 3 with all the traps was just a bit to much. Once you activate one you cant go back which made me pretty angry and I ended up giving up on it, however thats my own problem =)

GO! Dark Sonic go! GO! Dark Sonic go!

Ummmmm....

dude, PSTW... (thats Push.Shift.To.Win).

Basically there is no way anyone has a fast enough reaction time to ude kick and jump at the best times, and to be honest I got the best scores when I just held shift down. Also the little things you're supposed to destroy coulda looked betterand maybe you coulda added a background rather than making it plain old grey. Just a few tips to makethis game a littlebit more....

sonicGP responds:

yeah! next time it will have a better bakground

Remember this is my first time :)

Kitten History Kitten History

hell yes

this has go to be the most truthful flash ever lol

A Wizards Tale A Wizards Tale

Good but....

This was a fairly decent game/movie thing. Took my a good 15 mins to figure out the dragon. Loved the animation, it was really good. I would have liked to have seen a better ending after you defeat the dragon, like maybe show the wizard deal the final attack of the battle, just to add some action into it. Otherwise it was great 4/5